Houston Search Engine & News

Man Dies Of Bacterial Infection After Eating Oysters In Restaurant

**Discovered On: houston.cbslocal.com Jul 19, 2018 1:39 PM - 1 mon, 4 week, 1 day, 23 hour, 48 min ago

Read the Story, CLICK HERE.

Excerpt: Health officials say the customer was exposed to a bacterial infection known as Vibrio vulnificus and died just two days after visiting the Sarasota eatery.... Read More, CLICK HERE.

Searchable Terms: (Click to add to search.)
Man Dies Of Bacterial Infection After Eating Oysters In Restaurant  Vibrio vulnificus bacteria  undercooked shell fish  Vibrio vulnificus  Sarasota eatery  Florida restaurant  summer months  shell fish  United States  

**The statements and opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or it's affiliates. The opinions expressed here should not be understood as advocated by or sanctioned by this website or it's affiliates. Information contained on this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness and should not be relied upon. You use this website, information, and content at your own risk. This includes information and content linked to and from this website. Content displayed may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to report the news, advance understanding of the issues, and discover content. We believe this constitutes fair use of any such copyrighted material. Content is removed on a case by case basis. To request that content be removed, contact us using the following form: Contact Us. 4Internet LLC, its members, owners, employees, contractors, customers, users, agents, affiliates, and/or assigns, will not be liabile for any damages.