Houston Search Engine

Man Dies Of Bacterial Infection After Eating Oysters In Restaurant « CBS Houston

Source: houston.cbslocal.com

Jul 19, 2018 1:39 PM 7+ mon ago

Health officials say the customer was exposed to a bacterial infection known as Vibrio vulnificus and died just two days after visiting the Sarasota eatery.Read more.

Search Builder

(Click to add to search box)
Search Suggestions Level 1
Eating Oysters  undercooked shell fish  Vibrio vulnificus  Vibrio vulnificus bacteria  Sarasota eatery  Florida restaurant  summer months  shell fish  United States  Man Dies  
Search Suggestions Level 2
Feds testing water  Houston police custody  Texas water park  New Jersey man  Texas surf park  Man Dies  SW Houston  Houston restaurant  Teen Dies  Texas park  Gulf Man  restaurant patrons  Gulf waters  Texas man  Eating Oysters  
Search Suggestions Level 3
Naegleria fowleri  New Jersey man  Texas water park  Houston police custody  BSR Cable Park  Alexi Ryann Stafford  Texas man fishing  La Union Restaurant  peanut butter cups  BSR Surf Resort  Fabrizio Fab Stabile  undercooked shell fish  food packaging labels  New York Post  Vibrio vulnificus bacteria  Bass Pro Shops  Disease Control  Naegleria fowleri virus  United States  Chips Ahoy  GoFundMe page  Vibrio vulnificus  kind soul  New Jersey  Fabrizio Stabile  fatality rate  photo courtesy  Parsons Jr  CDC spokeswoman  amebic meningoencephalitis  surf resort  Surf Resort  Wilcrest Drive  Prevention tests  Eyewitness News  Shelley Childers  surf park  North America  time Fabrizio  Atlantic City  Vibrio bacteria  Houston police  South Wilcrest  RELATED VIDEO  Us HOUSTON  Houston restaurant  fish bait  La Union  hospital costs  shark bit  Crystal Beach  water park  shell fish  summer months  Michael Drennon  Sarasota eatery  Florida restaurant  anaphylactic shock  funeral expenses  wouldn t  Paulina Dedaj  water temperatures  Florida man  uncooked seafood  Facebook post  Untied States  packaging labels  Glen Rose  Texas Department  Arlington boy  Emilie Prot  press release  warning notice  leg pain  area hospital  peanut product  memorial fund  Texas man  

**Content contained on this site is provided on an “as is” basis. 4Internet, LLC makes no commitments regarding the content and does not review it, so don't assume that it's been reviewed. What you see here may not be accurate and should not be relied upon. The content does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of 4Internet, LLC. You use this service and everything you see here at your own risk. Content displayed may be subject to copyright. Content is removed on a case by case basis. To request that content be removed, contact us using the following form: Contact Us.